Our onsite hard drive destruction is free for all California businesses and non residential customers. To qualify for our free service, we have the following requirements. If your company has e-waste and hard drives, there is no minimum and below does not apply.
Hard Drives only.
* If your company is 50 miles or less from any of our locations.
- There is a 5 hard drive minimum (no limit over 5)
* If up to 100 miles away
- There is 50 hard drive minimum (no limit over 50)
* If over 100+miles away
- There is 200 hard drive minimum (no limit over 200)
Drives must be removed prior to arrival:
- Drives are barcode scanned for serial numbers.
- Each drive is destroyed onsite.
- A print out of the serial numbers will be provided to you.
- All drives are taken back to a state certified recycling plant where the drives are rescanned and then shredded.
- Once completed, a certified certificate of destruction, including each serial number, is printed and sent to you. Process to complete is only 7 business days.
All at no cost or fees.
If your company does not have the minimum to qualify, we offer our service anywhere in California for a nominal fee.
If you have any questions, please call. We are happy to help. Call or TEXT 916-889-0784
Partnered with ATTAN RECYCLERS / CA APPROVED RECYCLER #113018